Future Savings Account.
Give yourself and young ones a head start in savings and money management. It’s important to put some money aside, even if you can only afford to save a little. We now offer tailor made savings based on the nature, scope and goal of your requirements.
Types of Future Savings Accounts
Stop Gap Account
This is an account for savings meant for retirement purposes.
- Earns competitive interest rates which are compounded annually.
- Withdrawals are done after retirement.
- No minimum opening and operating balance.
- No ledger fees.
Education Scheme Account
The objective of this account is to assist parents to save for their children’s education and investment.
- The account shall be operated by the parent or guardian.
- Minimum contribution time shall be 3 years to a maximum of 15 years.
- Withdrawable at maturity either in lump sum or on agreed terms.
- Will earn attractive interests rates.
- The Sacco shall invite the child for a mentorship programme annually upon attainment of 14 years up to the age of 22 years.
- Upon death of the contributor, the fund shall be transferred to education fund to cater for the child’s education and shall be managed by a guardian.
Mapato Savings Account
This account is for the people who operate businesses such as mama mbogas, motor bike riders, matatu drivers, traders in livestock market amongst others and they do not have business permits or physical location of their businesses.
- The account holders can save on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- No minimum balance.
- Withdrawal charges from the account are Ksh. 20.